Saskia van Doorn
- Chemistry and Life Sciences
- Patent Attorney , Senior associate
- Amersfoort (NL)
- +31 33 422 73 00
- "IP is the driving force behind R&D"
Saskia van Doorn started her career as a patent attorney in 2000 after having worked as an editor at Technisch Weekblad for four years. She studied biochemistry at the Radboud University Nijmegen (1991-1996).
Her particular expertise lies in the fields of biochemistry, medical (bio)technology, life sciences, medicine, molecular chemistry and pharmacology. She has a wide experience in patent prosecution, oppositions, patentability searches and third-party rights analyses, mainly for universities and other research institutes, startup companies, and midsized companies.
- Patent Attorney, V.O. (2000-present)
- Editor of Technisch Weekblad, VNU (1996-2000)
- MSc in Chemistry, Radboud University Nijmegen (1996)
- European Patent Attorney
- Dutch Patent Attorney
- Biomedical technology
- Cell biology and genetics
- Health products
- Life Science
- Medical diagnostics
- Medical sciences
- Medical technology
- AMC BioBusiness Summer School, Amsterdam, 2010