- Mechanics, Physics and Electronics
- Patent Attorney , Senior associate
- Leuven (BE)
- +32 16 24 08 50
- "IP strategy and business strategy go hand in hand"
In 2005 Annemie started her career as a patent attorney for V.O., concerning herself with many aspects of a broad mechanical field. Since 2012 Annemie has worked in the Leuven office of V.O.
She was trained as an aerospace engineer and in business administration. After graduation in the field of helicopters at Eurocopter Germany, Annemie Jaeken worked for several years in an aerospace research organization. After a few years she made the switch to the offshore field, where she worked in an engineering project and was involved in offshore installation projects.
Annemie has been involved in various aspects of protecting and enforcing intellectual property. As such she worked together with clients for building and/or tailoring their IP-portfolio towards the business strategy or in assisting clients in their IP negotiations.
- Patent Attorney, V.O. (2005-present)
- Project engineering for offshore companies (2001-2005)
- Research projects in aerospace industry (1998-2001)
- MSc BA, Rotterdam School of Management (2006)
- MSc in Aerospace engineering, Delft University of Technology (1999)
- Applied sciences (Burg. Ir.), KU Leuven (1995)
- Belgian patent attorney
- European Patent Attorney
- Dutch Patent Attorney
- Agreements / contracts
- Appliances / electronics
- Building industry
- Civil engineering
- Construction physics
- Consumer products
- Energy and sustainability
- Health products
- Industrial design
- Legal scans
- Machines and tools
- Materials science
- Mechanical engineering
- Mechanical technology