- Mechanics, Physics and Electronics
- Patent Attorney , Associate
- Groningen (NL)
- +31 50 314 42 88
- "Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing. (Theodore Roosevelt)"
Adriaan Seerden has been a Patent Attorney since 1985. He has extensive experience in the industry as well as private practice, so he knows best of both worlds. He studied astronomy and physics at the Catholic University of Nijmegen. He graduated in experimental physics in 1983.
As a patent attorney, Adriaan has particular experience in the fields of dairy farm equipment, (autonomous) agricultural machines, computer implemented inventions, machines for manufacturing tires and party games. He is also experienced in drafting and defending patent applications and in oral (opposition and appeal) proceedings before the European Patent Office.
- Patent Attorney, V.O. (2010-present)
- Patent Attorney, Octrooibureau Vriesendorp & Gaade B.V. (1991-2000 and 2006-2010)
- Patent Attorney, Van der Lely N.V. (2000-2006)
- Patent Attorney, Philips (1985-1991)
- MSc in Astronomy and physics, Catholic University of Nijmegen (1983)
- European Patent Attorney
- Dutch Patent Attorney
- Appliances / electronics
- Consumer products
- Electrical engineering
- Energy and sustainability
- Information technology
- Machines and tools
- Mechanical engineering
- Workshop Examination Matters – Munich, October 2012