- Chemistry and Life Sciences
- Patent Attorney , Associate
- The Hague (NL)
- +31 70 416 68 14
- "My aim is to guide the client, so he understands how IPR strategy can contribute to his objectives and needs"
Marijke joined V.O. in 2009, She advises clients on the protection of intellectual property in all areas of life sciences, primarily in biochemistry, biotechnology and molecular biology.
She studied pharmacy at the University of Groningen. After graduation in 2004, Marijke performed doctoral research (PhD) in the field of cardiovascular disease at LeidenUniversity, for which she obtained the PhD degree in 2010.
- Patent Attorney, V.O.( 2009-present)
- PhD in Biopharmaceutical sciences, Leiden University (2010)
- MSc in Pharmacy, University of Groningen with a specialization in pharmaceutical biology (2004)
- European Patent Attorney
- Dutch Patent Attorney
- Biomedical technology
- Cell biology and genetics
- Health products
- Life Science
- Medical diagnostics
- Medical sciences