- Chemistry and Life Sciences
- Patent Attorney , Associate
- Amsterdam (NL)
- +31 20 530 79 93
Jetze Beeksma studied Molecular Biology & Biotechnology and Law at the University of Groningen. During his studies he did an internship at a law firm in Amsterdam, where the scope of protection of DNA patents was the central theme. Jetze also worked in the IP department of an international law firm in Amsterdam.
The master thesis of his master in Molecular Biology & Biotechnology was on signal transduction and chemotaxis in the amoeba Dictyostelium discoideum. He also followed courses in biochemistry, immunology, molecular genetics, pharmacology and organic chemistry. During his law study, Jetze focused on european pharmaceutical law, intellectual property law, insolvency law and company law.
- Patent attorney, V.O. (2014-present)
- MSc in Molecular Biology & Biotechnology, University of Groningen (cum laude)
- LLM in Law, University of Groningen, University of Groningen (cum laude)
- Dutch Patent Attorney
- Cell biology and genetics
- European pharmaceutical law
- Law, civil law / corporate law / insolvency law
- Life Science
- Medical diagnostics