With patents as V.O.’s core activity, our patent attorneys are renowned for their expertise. They assist you with the drafting of patent applications, patent prosecution and infringement actions. With more than 60 professionals we cover the full spectrum of technical disciplines. From biotech to semi-conductors, from food and health technology to telecommunication. Our expertise, combined with a keen business sense, enables us to handle IP from your perspective.
Patent services include:
- Preparation and filing of Dutch, Belgian, German, European and international (PCT) patent applications
- Prosecution of patent applications and representation in opposition proceedings before the European Patent Office
- Prosecution of patent applications before the World Intellectual Property Organisation
- Prosecution of patent applications before the Dutch, Belgian and German Patent Office
- Prosecution of patent applications throughout the world in co-operation with foreign colleagues.Our China expertise has been concentrated in the V.O. China Desk.
- Partial or complete management of your IP administration.
- Infringement and validity opinions
- Product clearance studies
- Co-ordination and substantive counsel in disputes, litigation in co-operation with attorneys-at-law
- Co-ordination of national phase and translation of European patents in all countries
- Outsourcing: assisting inhouse patent departments of companies and institutions in specific patent activities according to a pre-arranged collaboration model
Please contact Otto Oudshoorn, Head of the section Chemistry and Life Sciences, at +31 20 530 79 90 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or Kim Tan, Head of the section Mechanics, Physics and Electronics, at +31 50 314 42 88 or email@example.com, to see how we can assist you.