The 21st Netherlands Catalysis and Chemistry Conference will take place March 2-4, 2020 in Noordwijkerhout, The Netherlands.
NCCC combines a number of national symposia in the field of chemistry and catalysis and offers an unique, international forum to exchange innovative ideas between academic and industrial scientists in a broad area of catalysis and chemistry.
Plenary speakers are:
- Prof.Dr. Jennifer Love, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
- Prof.Dr. Valentine P. Ananikov, Zelinsky Institute of Organic Chemistry, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia
- Prof.Dr. Nicholas Turner, The University of Manchester, UK
- Prof.Dr. Yuriy Román, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, USA
- Prof. Dr. Thomas F. Jaramillo, Stanford University, Stanford, USA
- Dr. John R. Lockemeyer, Shell Technology Center, Houston, USA
- Dr. Emiel H. van Broekhoven, Albemarle Catalyst Company BV, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Prof.Dr. Jeremy Luterbacher, EPFL, Switzerland
- Prof.Dr. Heather J. Kulik, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, USA
- Prof.Dr. Frank Hollmann, TU Delft, The Netherlands
- Prof.Dr. Paolo P. Pescarmona, University of Groningen, The Netherlands
- Prof.Dr. Jarl Ivar van der Vlugt, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
V.O. is sponsor of conference. On behalf of the firm, Joris Goetze and Sjoerd Postma will attend the event. On Tuesday 3 March, from 13.00 to 13.40 hours, they will give the workshop ‘How to use patent information for your research’. They address the basics for searching and browsing through patent literature, and provide quick tips and tricks for doing so most effectively.
More information including important dates can be found on www.n3c.nl