The 23rd conference of The Netherlands’ Catalysis and Chemistry Conference (NCCC) will take place on 9-11 May 2022 in Noordwijkerhout, the Netherlands
This event has been rescheduled from 9-11 March to 9-11 May 2022
The conference continues the successful series of meetings, started in Lunteren (2000) and continued annually in Noordwijkerhout. The conference combines a number of national symposia in the field of chemistry and catalysis. Traditionally, participants from Flanders-Belgium also contribute to the meeting.
NCCC offers a unique, international forum to exchange innovative ideas between academic and industrial scientists in a broad area of catalysis and chemistry research and technology.
Keynote speakers XXIII 2022:
- Dr. Thibault Cantat, CEA Saclay, France
- Prof. Núria López, Barcelona Institute of Science and Technology, Spain
- Prof. Dr. Damien Debecker, Université Catholique de Louvain, Belgium
- Prof. Dr. Ing. Timothy Noël, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Prof. Dr. Maria Escudero Escribano, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
Plenary speakers XXIII 2022:
- Prof. Dr. Barbara A. J. Lechner, Technical University of Munich, Germany
“Cluster dynamics under the microscope: fluxionality, encapsulation and sintering”
- Prof. Dr. ir. Paulien Herder, TU Delft, The Netherlands
- Prof. Dr. Frank Neese, Max-Planck-Institut für Kohlenforschung, Germany
- Prof. Dr. Paul J. Chirik, Princeton Institute of Materials, US
“Catalysis with Earth-abundant metals as a gateway to sustainable chemistry”
- Prof. dr. P.E. (Petra) de Jongh, Utrecht University, The Netherlands
- Prof Dr. J. Lange (Jean-Paul), University of Twente, The Netherlands
- Dr. Caroline E. Paul, TU Delft, The Netherlands
V.O. is a sponsor of this conference. On behalf of the firm, Joris Goetze and Bram Henneman will attend the event.
For more information, see www.n3c.nl