Noëlle Wolfs started as a trademark attorney at V.O. in 1993. Before that she studied Dutch law at Utrecht University, where she specialized in intellectual property law.
Noëlle manages trademark portfolios of medium-sized and large national and international companies. She has longstanding experience in actively representing her clients before the Benelux Office of Intellectual Property as well as before The European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO).
Her approach is pro-active, she combines legal knowledge with the practical interests of her clients to obtain optimal protection of their intellectual property rights. Next to portfolio management, Noëlle represents her clients in conflict and opposition cases. Her experience extends to drafting co-existence agreements and declarations, keeping in mind the legal position and interests of the client.
- Trademark and Design Attorney, V.O. (2003-present)
- Trademark and Design Attorney, Considine Den Haag (2000-2002)
- Trademark and Design Attorney, V.O. (1993-2000)
- LLM in Dutch law, Utrecht University (1992)
- Wolfs is a creative thinker whose vast experience in trademark matters enables her to pre-empt any potential pitfalls for clients. She really flexes her muscles in developing worldwide filing strategies, with both MBrands BV and the Dutch Ophthalmic Research Center benefiting from her astute tactical thinking. (WTR 1000 – 2020)
- Perennially in high demand is Noëlle Wolfs. One source enthuses: “Working with Noëlle is very much like dealing with an outstanding colleague in my own firm – she anticipates questions and provides proactive advice and recommendations in a client-friendly manner. Her service is simply wonderful.” (WTR 1000 – 2019)
- “One of the very best trademark attorneys around today”, leading light Noëlle Wolfs knows how to squeeze every last drop of commercial value from brand rights. (WTR 1000 – 2017)
- Noëlle Wolfs “has been kept busy of late managing KNX’s worldwide trademark portfolio and representing Dole Food Company in crucial proceedings before the Office for Harmonisation in the Internal Market”. (WTR 1000 – 2016).
Professional & Community Activities
- Member of the Benelux Association for Trademarks and Designs (BMM) and the International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Board member (treasurer) for the Benelux Association for Trademarks and Designs (BMM) for four years.