Raquel Alvarez graduated in 2010 at the Leiden University and has already gained wide experience as a trademark attorney, both in-house for a large multinational in the beer industry and at a trademark firm in Amsterdam.
From the The Hague office, Raquel manages the trademark portfolio of various national and international clients. Raquel is a registered EU trademark attorney and a certified Benelux trademark and design attorney.
- Trademark and Design Attorney, V.O. (present)
- Trademark and Design Attorney, Novagraaf Nederland B.V. (2015 – 2019)
- Associate IP Counsel, SABMIller International B.V. (2013 – 2015)
- Trainee Trademark and design attorney, Zacco Netherlands B.V. (2011 – 2013)
- LLM in Dutch Law, Leiden University (2010)
- Raquel Alvarez offers a polished and comprehensive service built on her extensive experience in-house at a significant multinational in the beer industry, as well as at an Amsterdam-based trademark firm. (WTR 1000 – 2022)
Professional & Community Activities
- Member of the Benelux Association for Trademarks and Designs (BMM)