After his studies, he joined Nitto, a Japanese multinational advanced materials company, where he held various positions in Belgium, Japan, America and Germany. At Nitto, he was also part of the EMEA Business Development team, whose responsibilities included identifying new technological application opportunities in various industries. Since 2023, he works as a trainee patent attorney at V.O. Patents & Trademarks.
- Trainee Patent Attorney, V.O. (February 2023 – present)
- EMEA Application Engineering Manager, Nitto EMEA (2021 – 2022)
- New Business Developer, Nitto Belgium (2018 – 2021)
- New Business Developer, Nitto Inc. (USA, 2015 – 2018)
- Junior Product Manager, Nitto Belgium (2012 – 2015)
- Scientist, Nitto Japan (Japan, 2011 – 2012)
- Scientist, Nitto Belgium (2010 – 2011)
- MSc in chemical technology, Catholic University of Leuven (2008-2010)
- BSc in chemical technology, Catholic University of Leuven (2005-2009)
- Hoebers Charly, Plessers Senne, “Electrically Switchable Adhesives for the Application on Skin and Related Products and Uses”, International Patent Application no. WO2021180809A1.
- Plessers Senne, Jacobs Dirk, Dassen Ronny, Awouters Erwin, “Adhesive Tape for Automatic Reel Change”, International Patent Application no. WO2019190525A1.
- Dutch (native)
- English (fluent)
- French (basic)
- German (basic)