Sjoerd Postma studied Molecular Life Sciences at Radboud University Nijmegen. His research internships concerned click chemistry, enzyme-loaded nanoparticles, and the development of a fluorescent hydrogel to study reaction-diffusion of calcium ions. Sjoerd’s final internship was part of a program of the Radboud Honours Academy. This internship was carried out at the University of Cambridge and its main objective was to measure the conformational dynamics of diubiquitin chains with single-molecule fluorescence techniques.
After obtaining his MSc degree, Sjoerd started a PhD project at Radboud University Nijmegen. His research focused on designing chemical reaction networks in microreactors and hydrogels to better understand the chemistry within living cells.
- PhD in Physical Organic Chemistry, Radboud University Nijmegen (2017)
- MSc in Molecular Life Sciences, Radboud University Nijmegen (2013)
- S.G.J. Postma, D. te Brinke, i.N. Vialshin, A.S.Y. Wong, W.T.S. Huck, Tetrahedron, 2017, 73, 4896-4900.
- S.G.J. Postma, I.N. Vialshin, C.Y. Gerritsen, M. Bao, W.T.S. Huck, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2017, 56, 1794-1798.
- A.S.Y. Wong, S.G.J. Postma, I.N. Vialshin, S.N. Semenov, W.T.S. Huck, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2015, 137, 12415-12420.
- S.N. Semenov, A.S.Y. Wong, R.M. van der Made, S.G.J. Postma, J. Groen, H.W.H. van Roekel, T.F.A. de Greef, W.T.S. Huck, Nature Chem., 2015, 7, 160-165.
- S.N. Semenov, S.G.J. Postma, I.N. Vialshin, W.T.S. Huck, Chem. Comm., 2014, 50, 3089-3092.
- English (fluent)
- German (basic)
- French (basic)