In this independent position, the patent attorney assistant/formalities officer will be responsible for monitoring and updating the status of patent proceedings at home and abroad and for providing administrative and organisational support to patent attorneys.
The ideal candidate:
- Will already have gained experience as a formalities officer or wishes to become one.
- Will be able to think and work at a level commensurate with higher professional education.
- Will rise to the challenge involved in continually extending his/her knowledge of the complexities of the patent-awarding process and of supporting patent attorneys in that regard.
- Will be accurate, results-oriented, flexible, tactical and will have the ability to cope effectively with pressure.
- In addition to mastering the Dutch and English languages verbally and in writing, he/she will preferably have a knowledge of French and/or German.
- Will be self-reliant, whilst also having the ability to work well as part of a team.
What we are offering is a varied and responsible position within a growing, enthusiastic and convivial organization. An excellent employee benefits package, including a competitive salary and good fringe benefits.