On 17 December 2020 we will organize the fourth webinar out of a series of six on strategic handling of intellectual property. In the webinar ‘Collaborations, NDAs and confidentiality’ patent attorney Henri van Kalkeren and attorney-at-law Annelies de Bosch Kemper explain how to work together on your innovation in a safe and responsible way.
You will find out, among other things:
- What you need to arrange with your employees who are working on innovations;
- How to make clear agreements about IP when collaborating with partners;
- The various agreements involved, such as NDAs;
- What to pay attention to when confidentiality is involved and how to arrange this;
- What you can tell about your invention when finding an investor or partner.
During the broadcast you can also submit your question via the live chat. A team of patent attorneys is ready to answer all your questions.
Date: Thursday 17 December 2020
Start: 15:00 hours
Speakers: Henri van Kalkeren and Annelies de Bosch Kemper
Knowledge level: ★★☆☆☆
The live webinar will be in Dutch so please register for this webinar on our Dutch website.