In the webinar ‘Collaborations, NDAs and confidentiality’ patent attorney Henri van Kalkeren and attorney-at-law Annelies de Bosch Kemper explain how to work together on your innovation in a safe and responsible way.
You will find out, among other things:
- What you need to arrange with your employees who are working on innovations;
- How to make clear agreements about IP when collaborating with partners;
- The various agreements involved, such as NDAs;
- What to pay attention to when confidentiality is involved and how to arrange this;
- What you can tell about your invention when finding an investor or partner.
This webinar is a repetition of a previous live broadcast, so the live chat is no longer active. You can now submit your questions via the contact form on our website. One of our experts will answer your question as soon as possible.
Speakers: Henri van Kalkeren and Annelies de Bosch Kemper
Price: free of charge
Knowledge level: ★★☆☆☆