- Attorney-at-Law , Partner
- The Hague (NL)
- +31 70 352 42 24
- "It always works out differently"
Nick Oostenbroek has been an attorney-at-law and partner at V.O. since 1991. He is an experienced lawyer who enjoys the challenge of finding simple solutions in complex situations. Most of Nick’s clients have been seeking his legal advice in a broad sense for many years.
The Legal Section of V.O. was set up in 1991 in order for V.O. to serve its clients both in IP‑related areas and outside of these areas. Currently, a large part of Nick’s highly diverse practice consists in serving external clients in the areas of contract law and corporate law.
Nick likes to go the extra mile.
- Attorney-at-Law, V.O. (1991-present)
- Attorney-at-Law, Private Practice (1983-1991)
- LLM in Civil Law, Leiden University (1983)
- Boardroom counseling
- Contract law
- Corporate law