Annelies de Bosch Kemper-de Hilster
- Attorney-at-Law , Senior associate
- The Hague (NL)
- +31 70 352 42 24
- "The first quality of style is clarity (Aristotle)"
Annelies de Bosch Kemper has worked as an attorney-at-law at V.O. since 2000 and has been Senior Associate since 2007. Before she joined V.O., she worked as an attorney-at-law for an office that had a more general commercial practice. She studied civil and business law at Leiden University and is specialized in intellectual property law.
Annelies offers legal advice to our clients and provides litigation support. Her practice concentrates on IP law, contract law (IP contracts) and patent restitution proceedings. Due to her generalistic approach, she also has a keen eye for overlaps with other fields of law, such as tort, insolvency law, labor law and debt collection. As all V.O.’s attorneys-at-law, she is well aware that legal advice needs to be both accurate and practical.
In addition, Annelies is head of the Assignments Department of V.O. and principal supervisor to trainee lawyers. She is also member of the editorial board of V.O.'s newsletter and the V.O. China Desk.
- Attorney-at-Law, V.O. (2000-present)
- Attorney-at-Law, Van Driel & Nienhuis Advocaten en belasting adviseurs Assen (1994-2000)
- Student Trainee, Clifford Chance Amsterdam (1993)
- Mediation course (Van der Hoeven/Nelissen) (2006)
- Grotius IP-law (post graduate) (2002)
- Grotius construction law (post graduate) (2000)
- Bar Exam (Beroeps opleiding Advocatuur) (1997)
- LLM in Law, Leiden University (1994)
- Agreements / contracts
- Law, Dutch
- Law, civil law / corporate law / insolvency law
- Law, intellectual property
- Legal scans
- Lecture “IP agreements” for NIVD-members (suppliers of Dutch Ministry of Defence)
- Lecture “IP agreements” for clients of V.O.
- • Lecture “cooperation and IP” for entrepreneurs at the “Innovatiespotter” event organized by the innovation network in the North of the Netherlands
- Lecture “Overview Dutch Contract law” for students of TiasNimbas, the business school of Tilburg University and TU/e
- Lecture “cooperation and IP” for clients of ABN-AMRO
Professional & Community Activities
- Member of the parents-teacher association at Nutsschool Zorgvliet (2001-2014)
- English teacher primary school(2008-2012)
- Member of the board of the charity organization Lawyers-for-Lawyers (1999-2005)
- Member of the board and president of the Dutch Young Bar Association (1996-2001)
- Member of the board and president of the Young Bar Association in the court district Assen (1996-2001)
- Member of the board of the Annual Young Bar Conference (1995)