On 18 February 2021, we will organize the fifth webinar out of a series of six on strategic handling of intellectual property. In the webinar ‘Valuation, licensing and sales’, attorney-at-law Annelies de Bosch Kemper and patent attorney Martin Klok provide insight into what is involved in determining the value of your intellectual property.
Among other things, you will find out:
- The factors that play a role in valuation;
- The method used to determine the value;
- The different types of licenses;
- What to look out for when offering or entering into licenses;
- What is involved in selling your IP.
During the broadcast you can also submit your question via the live chat. A team of patent attorneys is ready to answer all your questions.
Date: Thursday 18 February 2021
Start: 15:00 hours
Speakers: Annelies de Bosch Kemper and Martin Klok
Knowledge level: ★★☆☆☆
The live webinar will be in Dutch so please register for this webinar on our Dutch website.