- Mechanics, Physics and Electronics
- Patent Attorney , Associate
- Munich (DE), Regensburg (DE)
- +49 89 890636936
- "It is essential to differentiate the good ideas from suboptimal ones. It is my profession to find niches for both"
Lutz Keydel started his career as a patent attorney in 2003 after having worked as a Project Manager, and Civil and Construction Engineer for different construction firms.
After gaining practical experience on all different kinds of building sites, learning various mechanical arts and finishing his studies at the Technical University in Munich, Lutz joined a team of engineers and practitioners in a Munich construction firm developing his wanted mixture of theoretical and practical knowledge in many technical fields. Since many years Lutz is now registered as a German and a European Patent Attorney. He is also a representative for European Design and Trademark matters and is approved representative before the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO).
He has substantial experience in all matters of German and European industrial property law, in patent, trademark and design prosecution as well as in licensing and litigation matters.
Lutz’s current practice and previous experience cover a broad range of technologies including supply engineering, emergency management, building physics and construction engineering, medical technology, vehicle and cargo technology, sporting equipment.
- Patent Attorney, V.O.( 2011-present)
- Lecturer IP for University of Munich, chamber of crafts (2010-present)
- Counsel IP for the Chamber of Crafts Munich (2009-present)
- Patent Attorney, Meissner, Bolte & Partner (2003-2010)
- Project Manager, Civil and Construction Engineer Luitpold Hausbau GmbH, Walt Bau AG (1996-2003)
- Federal Patent Court Munich and German Patent and Trademark Office (2005)
- Law for Patent Attorneys, University of Hagen (2004-2005)
- Dipl. Ing. (Master) in Civil Engineering, Mechanics, Construction, Technical University of Munich (2001)
- European Patent Attorney
- German Patent Attorney
- Appliances / electronics
- Building industry
- Civil engineering
- Construction physics
- Consumer products
- Machines and tools
- Mechanical engineering
- Medical devices / tools
- Medical diagnostics
- Medical engineering
- Medical sciences
- Medical technology
- Process technology
- IP in sporting industries
- Seminar Series – V.O. Regensburg – IP matters
- V.O. IP Seminar Munich
Professional & Community Activities
- TU München Alumni
- Deutsche Patentanwaltskammer
- Bundesverband Deutscher Patentanwälte